Greater New Orleans Family Business Alliance’s presents 401(k) responsibilities for small business owners.
Your business is growing and you are now able to offer benefits to your hard-working employees like a 401(k) retirement plan. Congratulations! These signs of growth are exciting and may lead to lower employee turnover, but like most other things, it's not as simple as it looks. There are myriad of rules and possibilities for liability that small business owners need to be aware of when they offer a 401(k) plan to their employees.
Todd Villarrubia, a Managing Member of Fountainhead Global, invites you to his seminar where he will discuss the often misunderstood aspects of establishing a retirement plan for your business. Todd has been a practicing tax and estate attorney for over two decades, representing thousands of families in protecting their wealth from the government and creditors. He has worked with hundreds of financial planners, CPAs, business succession advisors, and related advisors throughout the United States.
We will discuss:
- Common mistakes that business owners make
- What questions to ask when shopping for a 401(k) plan
- How hidden fees can affect your plan in the long-term
- Ways in which you can reduce your personal exposure to risk if something goes wrong
- FREE for StayLocal members using promo code ‘staylocal’
- $39 for general admission
A light lunch would be provided. Space is limited.